Saturday, April 24, 2010

Adamek v Arreola. prediction

I hear people say: "The heavyweight division really needs an exciting slug fest more than any other division."

If it becomes a slugfest I can't see Adamek winning. K hit Arreola with some good shots and he kept on coming. Adamek can easily out point Arreola though if he concentrates on winning rounds versus trying for the KO.

So, what's my prediction? This is tough. OK. I see Adamek doing a Billy Conn on Arreola, gets over-confident, gets into a slugfest and gets KTFO.

On the other hand, he might box the entire night and win 9-3.

Truly, I'm up in the air on this fight. Adamek was a quality light heavy but not a Roy Jones. I'm not so sure he can keep Arrela off of him, or stay away from him for 12 rounds.

Here's the prediction. A victory of Arreola.

No comments:

Post a Comment