Monday, September 7, 2009

Klitschko v Arreola

The only way the Klitschkos will get recognition is if they fight 4 or 5 times a years fighting and beating all comers. Their style is boring but effective and I still haven't decided how good they are. Still, in this case I think Arreola is grossley overmatched. Vitali will take him apart. Jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, right, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, jab, right.

I don't think Arreola has the skills to slip the jab and get inside and hurt Vitali. As long as this loss doesn't shatter his confidence it will be fine and the experience and money will be worth it.

He better come in shape and not pudgy as he did against Walker and McCline -- and have improved a lot -- otherwise not only can't I see him winning but I see this as a dominant Klitschko victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment